Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas! (and Puppy Pictures)


God bless us, every one. ~ Tiny Tim, from Dicken's A Christmas Carol

Christmas Greetings to All. May you have exactly the kind of Christmas that is, in your opinion, "perfect." (I just hope that people who live in my town do not think a white Christmas would make things "perfect!" I'm all for no snow!)

I do not know where 2011 went, but it sure went quickly. The months seemed to roll into each other faster as the year went by. No matter how it happened, 2011 is nearly gone. As we head into 2012, my wish for all of you is for peace, prosperity, happiness, and success in whatever form you define it.

On to things "Lhasa:"

The puppies are now three weeks old, exploring their environment, trying to get up on wobbly legs, and totally enchanting our 5-year-old granddaughter who loves to hold them and pet them. She is trying to name them too. Why do kids come up with the weirdest names for puppies? My own did it and now she is doing it too! I keep saying, "Nope, not that name. I'll think of something and let you know." Inspiration has not yet struck. Perhaps over the Christmas break my mind will be more focused on "What to Name the Puppies." I keep lists of possible names and have two lists for names related to the parents' names. For this litter, I'm using the lists related to "dance" and "wind" in honor of the dam, Joyslyn's Dance Sensation, and the sire, "GCh. Joyslyn Mi Toya Wind Walker." Perhaps by the next time I post photos, the puppies will have names instead of "the girl with the white feet" and "the chubby red boy," etc.!

Here are the most recent pictures. Enjoy!

The parti-color boys:














The gold/red gold boys:












The girls:












Merry Christmas!

Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you!

Oh…and God Bless Us, Every One!

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment