Thursday, December 15, 2011

Puppy Photos - Age 2 Weeks

So...unless you want to hear my frustrations about Christmas shopping and a son who has not yet sent me a Christmas list (which I am going to assume is not on your list of things you want to read about today), my only news is that the puppies are doing just great, eating a lot, sleeping a lot, and growing! They complained this AM when I  roused them and tried to get them to pose for pictures. Some just decided to go back to sleep, which is too bad because their eyes are open now.

Here are the two parti-color boys:














Here are their brothers, neither of whom wanted to wake up to have their picture taken. Please note that the guy on the right never misses a meal!















Finally, the girls, awake but not thrilled about it.












Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you!

Joyce

1 comment: