Thursday, January 27, 2011

You CAN Reach Me By E-mail

Just a quick note to say that after numerous phone calls to Infobahn and numerous promises to "get back to me," yesterday two patient and helpful tech guys, both named Justin, called me (four times!) and, among the three of us, we managed to get my Lhasa e-mail and website administrative accounts re-established.

I even learned a new skill...how to use FileZilla! (Okay, so it is not difficult, but hey...I'd never done it before!)

Nope, this is not a Lhasa. It's my "grand-dog" Henri, an Affenpinscher!
Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you - and email that works! You can now reach me again at lhasas@joyslynslhasaapsos.com!

Joyce

3 comments:

  1. Little Henri is very cute, regardless that he's not a lhasa.

    Congrats on getting your email up and running again..........finally!

    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do not hold being an Affenpinscher against Henri! LOL

    He now has a little sister named Penny. I've not met her yet but plan to in April. She's an Affenpinscher too! It's quite an interesting breed.

    The bad thing about the new email program they are using for me is that it has wiped out ALL my saved correspondence. I have no records of people's email addresses or previous correspondence anymore. I have to start all over again. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! That is horrible! I would be really MAD!! you probably lost tons of info. LMK if you need mine again.

    Good luck.
    Raquel

    ReplyDelete