Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Quick Note

Hi! If you have been trying to access our website or my Lhasa email and have been frustrated, trust me, your frustration is no greater than my own. According to the company that hosts my website, sometime Friday afternoon their server went off-line and they have been trying hard ever since to get it back up and running. Yesterday morning the person who answered the phone assured me it would be done by noon. At 5:00, she assured me they had about an hour's work left. I think she meant an hour before they all quit and went home.

I did notice their own website was still up and running!

We did not take puppy pictures this week. Time just got away from us. However, we got some great pictures of Breaker that I'll post later this week.

Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you.

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment