Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sharing Some Photos







The show photos of Walker's Group placements at the Des Moines shows arrived this week and are posted here. The other pictures are of Zach and Desi. Desi is the one with barrettes in her hair!

By the way, I've posted more photos of Zach and Desi on Facebook. You don't have to be my "friend" to view them, but if you want to "friend me," please look me up on Facebook and send a Friend Request.

This has been a slow week, although as I look back, here it is Thursday already! But I'm sure you have all experienced the same thing: the days themselves go by slowly, even though you are busy. I like workdays when I look at the clock and think, "Wow, where did the time go!" That is when I feel the most productive.

This week we are preparing for shows in Freeport, Illinois. The Lhasa entry is okay, certainly not majors, but enough entries that we'll be able to see some good friends again. Zach is one of three males entered. That is one entry short of a 3 point major. Belle is one of six females entered, again one female short of a 3 point major. Tonight they'll be groomed and trimmed. (The new scissors I ordered to replace those lost at the Des Moines show arrived on Tuesday.) Tomorrow they will be bathed, so Lynn and I have our work plan all made out for the next two days!

If you live near the Freeport area and have nothing to do Saturday or Sunday, stop by to see us. Lhasas show in Ring 2 shortly after 1:00 on Saturday and in Ring 3 around 10:20 on Sunday.

The other exciting thing going on is that we are expecting puppies! They are due around October 14. It's been nearly a year since we have had puppies, so this is a highly anticipated event.

Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you.

Joyce

2 comments:

  1. What nice photos of Zach and Desi! And congratulations on the new pups coming!! Ah, how I wish I were on the list again... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! Zach earned 4 points toward his championship this weekend! Now he has 7. Our last shows for a while are next weekend. Desi's entries got goofed up and she did not get entered. I'm so sad. But, I did get the $20 entry fee back, so I'm $20 "richer," which helps make me not so sad. LOL (Always try to look on the bright side!)

    ReplyDelete