Sunday, February 7, 2010

Puppy Pictures








Hi! Not much new is going on here. I traveled to and from Madison, WI yesterday to meet Karen and to bring Alvin home with me. We are hoping that Dancer comes in season soon, as expected. When she does, she will be bred to Alvin. Every time I see that dog I am so impressed. He is beautiful -- and has a personality to match!

The most recent puppy pictures are posted at the top of the page. They were taken last Monday. The one I am holding with his leg hanging over my arm is Zeke. The other one whose legs are over my hands is Zach. Desi is the one sitting on the table looking camera shy.

Zeke will soon be going to his new home in Oklahoma. Zach and Desi are staying here. Their debut will be at the Bloomington, IL shows at the end of May if all goes as planned.

Have a good week!

Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you!

Joyce

3 comments:

  1. Zeke does look like a brave adventurer...they're all cute as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...they are all so cute! They are such good puppies. They took to using the piddle pads right away and are so content to play with each other. They also enjoy playing alone with all the stuffed toys we have. Best of all, they LOVE chewing on their bones. Zeke is probably the most people-oriented puppy of the three. The others are a little more aloof and independent. Zeke likes to be held and cuddled.Zach is already getting high ranks from me for standing still in a show stack on the table and letting me look at his teeth. Desi, on the other hand, is a stinker about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Standing still in a show stack is what Tashi does for the groomer! She tells me he acts like a show dog when she grooms him. I've peeked in on them and she's right! runs in the family :)

    ReplyDelete