Sunday, June 21, 2020

Mostly Photos...and Something about Email Problems



Happy Summer Solstice! (I know, I am a day late!) So...Summer is officially underway and I hope your summer days are all happy ones.

This blog post will mainly be for showing you photos of the puppies and of Joyslyn's dogs that now belong to others.

Four of Kimmi's puppies left for their new homes. The fifth one is staying with us. This is Archie at 11 weeks. His name used to be Noah, and I explained in the last post why we changed it.



Archie's siblings' owners sent updates and photos too.
This is the puppy formerly known as Gabe and now named Carso.

This is Teddy, previously named Liam.

Here is  the boys' litter sister, Hazel just hanging out with her girls.

And this is their sister Minnie.

We have new puppies. Greta's litter was born June 6th and are now 2 weeks old. They are not very photogenic at this age but here they are.

Two gold females: 

Two black females:

And one black male:

All these puppies have been reserved.

Jenna has one puppy, who is now one week old. I call her Solo, for obvious reasons!


I have contacted the next 8 people on my list so that I can keep the list up to date. Not everyone on the list wants a black puppy.

Onyx's litter is due any day now. My guess is that all her puppies will be black. She was bred to Breaker, who is gold, and the last time they had puppies, all were black. My apologies to those on my list who are waiting for gold puppies. It's not like shopping online where you can put an order in for number of puppies, number of males and females, and color choices.

Stacey sent a photo of Enzo. Usually he is pictured cuddled up to his buddy Elliot, but not this time.

Judy sent a photo of Gus and his ribbons. Gus is now an AKC S.T.A.R  puppy and recipient of the AKC Canine Good Citizen Award. He also just earned his Trick Dog Novice Award.

Sally sent a photo of Ginger, taken after Ginger had been racing around with a German Shepherd friend. She got hot and dug herself a hole to cool off. Bath time for Ginger!

My Email Problems

If you are on my waiting list for a female and are among the 8 people who originally  contacted me between February 11, 2020, and April 22, 2020, you should have received an email on June 11th asking if you wanted to stay on the waiting list and if you would confirm again your color preference*. If you did not receive that email, first check your SPAM or JUNK folders and if it is not there, let me know because I have had some problems with email lately. Thanks to those four who have already responded.

If you did receive the email, please reply by June 24 or I will assume you have found a puppy from another breeder and are no longer interested.

Yes, outlook.com has been giving me some problems. These were first discovered when a close friend sent me an important email to which I responded. However, she never received the response and wrote wondering why. We did a couple of experiments and found that, while I received her messages, mine were not getting through to her, not even in her SPAM or JUNK files. So she has to use my work email address to communicate with me via email.

Something similar happened with someone who is buying a puppy. I receive her messages and if I click "Reply," and respond to her that way, she does not receive my messages, but if I start a new message, it goes through. Go figure...

I just do not want anyone to think I am ignoring their messages. So, if you email me and do not get a response after a day, send an email again asking if I received your original message. I check my messages numerous times a day unless I am traveling (not likely these days).

Technology can be so helpful and yet so frustrating! Is anyone else noticing that the letters x, y, and z are not showing up in some emails and on some websites? Weird...and it seems to be happening with the serif fonts.

Anyway, Happy Summer!

Joyce

* I have not received return messages from Tracy S., Tamara S., Roger A., or Kim K.
Replies have been received from Terry D., Judy B., Robert O., and Stephanie W. 



No comments:

Post a Comment