Monday, April 22, 2019

Puppy Photos


I hope you all had a nice holiday. I was on the road yesterday so managed not to be suffering today from an overindulgence of jelly beans and chocolate bunnies. Although....I bet all the Easter candy is on sale today!  Hmmm....

Here are photos of Josh and Bekka's puppies at 3 weeks old. If they look a bit grumpy it's because they were all sleeping soundly when they were awakened by me to pose for photos! Most were not thrilled about it.


Two black females - Isabella on the left, the other has not been named yet

The two black males - Gus on the left, the other not named yet

Two of the gold girls (they were most unhappy about a photo session!)

The third gold girl
And, while we were taking pictures, I decided to take a couple of Winter (who used to be named "Ella" but we changed it because neither of us really liked it.) Anyway, Winter is due for a bath, but here she is before her bath. She will be 4 months old in a couple of weeks.

And yes, my t-shirt says, "I kissed a dog." On the back it says, "And I liked it." Where did I get it? From a vendor at the February show in Indiana.

That's it for today. More pictures next week.

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment