Sunday, August 20, 2017

Just Puppy Pictures!! So Cute



I returned home this evening from a show in Marshfield, WI. The only dog I took was Onyx so she and I had a couple bonding days when she had me all to herself for a change. She took Reserve Winners Bitch on Saturday and Winners Bitch today (1 point). Then we chatted with friends for a while, loaded up the car, and drove 7 hours home.

After the car was unloaded, husband and dogs greeted, puppies gushed over, and a load of laundry thrown in the washer, I took a look at my email and saw a lot of messages that basically said, "When are you going to post puppy pictures again?"

So we quickly took some photos tonight and here you go....Enjoy!

Josh and Shadow's Puppies - age 5 weeks

The two black girls

Dark gold male

If he looks wet, it's because he was playing in the water bowl!!

Light gold male

Rafe and Kimmi's Puppies - Age almost 4 weeks

One of the girls :-)

Another girl

Male

Male

Male

Winslow and Luna's Puppies - Age 2 weeks

The two girls

2 boys

The third boy

Life is Better When You Have a Lhasa to Love You!

Joyce

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love all the black puppies...I guess I am partial to black Lhasas now...Biddy has outgrown the puppy stage so much this summer. I could hardly wait for it to be over and now I miss her crazy puppy stage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blacks are so cute, I agree! I wish Luna would have had a girl like Biddy for me in this litter. I love Biddy's color and markings. She is a beauty.

      Delete