Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Is Here At Last!








Whether we want them or not, the New Year will bring new challenges; whether we seize them or not, the New Year will bring new opportunities. 
~Michael Josephson



New Year's Greetings to All!

I certainly hope your Christmas was a blessed with the warmth and love of family as ours was. What a blessing to have had my mom and all of our children and grandchildren with us - for the first time since 2007!

We still have our Christmas tree up. Who knows how long it will stand. My husband is suffering from back pain and can't lift and carry the boxes, and our son and his wife who usually help us haul the Christmas tree and decorations from house to storage shed have long gone to their home. Oh well, I can probably last one more week before the sad look of the tree with no gifts beneath it starts driving me crazy.

The new year has for us been uneventful. I am enjoying the quiet, lack of drama, and the fact that I do not have to show up for work on Monday! My first day of retirement was January 1! I have a long list of things I want to accomplish in the 60 days I have off before I return to work part-time. I hope I can get them all done. 

Now to the Puppy Pictures

 The first two photos are of the Duncan and Windy boys. They are 9 weeks old in the photos.


  And here are their sisters. The first one is named Greta. She is the puppy we plan to keep from the litter. The other is Sophie. It was a difficult choice!


I think Greta will be lonely when the others have gone to their new homes.

The following photos are of our younger puppies, sired by Ch. Joyslyn MLS Dakota Wind Breaker out of Ch. MLS Desiderata Flight O'Fancy (Josh and Charlie). There were three puppies in the litter, one female and two males. The female and one male are spoken for. As of this writing, the other male is available. I don't know yet which one it will be.


Female - 5 weeks
 
Male - 5 weeks


Male - 5 weeks


Yes, we are surrounded by cuteness!!

Life is Better When You Have a Lhasa to Love You!


Best wishes for Lhasa love in 2016!

Joyce 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment