Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Puppy Pictures



“Is a picture really worth a thousand words? What thousand words? A thousand words from a lunatic, or a thousand words from Nietzsche? Actually, Nietzsche was a lunatic, but you see my point. What about a thousand words from a rambler vs. 500 words from Mark Twain? He could say the same thing quicker and with more force than almost any other writer. One thousand words from Ginsberg are not even worth one from Wilde. It’s wild to declare the equivalency of any picture with any army of 1,000 words. Words from a writer like Wordsworth make you appreciate what words are worth.” ~ Jarod Kintz


That said, here are the most recent puppy pictures. The puppies are now three weeks old.
Male 3 weeks

Male 3 weeks
Female 3 weeks

Female 3 weeks
And, finally, we took a couple pictures of Kimmi. Kimmi went to training class last night. Let's just say that I hope she doesn't act like that at the show next month!








This next picture is of Ralphy, sent by his new family. He is Kimmi's litter brother. He's a cutie too!
 


 Life is Better When You Have a Lhasa to Love You!


Joyce

 

 

 











2 comments:

  1. Hey I have an a Lhasa apso, he is a loving dog but we have a lot of issues with the dog's dominance and biting habits. We don't trust him around strangers because he is unpredictable. I ran into another apso owner a few months ago who had a similar issue with the breed. Have you encounter this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have not personally encountered the dominance/biting/unpredictability issues. My email address is joyslynslhasas@outlook.com. Send me an email and I'll see if I can find some resources that might help you.

    ReplyDelete