Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekly Puppy Pictures



Hi! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I made too much food and ate too much. No excuses…it was delicious!

Dancer's girls
The weekly pictures are here. These puppies just get cuter every day! Many of you who are checking this blog weekly are on the waiting list for a puppy and may be wondering what is going on because I have not yet asked for deposits.

The big hold up is that I am trying to decide which puppy(ies) I want to keep. The decision is not easy, as you might imagine. It has been my habit these past 37 years to evaluate the puppies between ages 8 and 9 weeks. They are only 5 and 6 weeks old now. I appreciate your patience.
Dancer's boys

If you have been on my waiting list (you know who you are!) you might send me an email to verify your continued interest in a puppy from one of these litters. If you have contacted me within the past two weeks, there is no need to send another email. I've got a "yes" by your name on the list! If you have a strong objection to or a strong preference for a black puppy, you need to let me know that also.

Aside from the puppies, I want to call your attention to the comment Vickie made on the previous post. Please read her comment and check out the link regarding the authorship of the article I posted.

Mira's girls
Mira's girls
Mira's boy
It's difficult to believe that tomorrow is the last day of November. I do not know where this month went! I spent most of it at home following the surgery (on the 3rd) with my foot raised. I read a LOT of books, solved many sudoku and crossword puzzles, watched only a little tv, played with puppies, and tried to follow doctor's orders by staying off my foot and keeping it elevated. Today I was allowed to go back to work for a half day. Next week I can go back full time. I am now allowed to drive. Yippee….independence again.

 Time now to play with puppies. They are so much fun to watch, especially as they carry around stuffed toys bigger than they are! Most are good about using the piddle pads. Sometimes they decide it would be more fun to pick up the pad and drag it around, so they do that too! They are a lively group and will keep me hoppin' as  they get older.

Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you!

Joyce



2 comments:

  1. OMG! They are getting cuter each week. I'm sure it's a lot of work to care for them, but it also has to be a lot of fun and very rewarding. Just like you said, watching them grow and develop their own little personalities has got to be the highlight.
    Bless the little guys………and their mommies too.

    Raquel

    ReplyDelete