Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekly Puppy Pictures

Dancer's girls
It is hard to believe that the puppies are another week older already! Here are the latest pictures of the little cuties. Everyone is doing just fine! Enjoy the photos.

Dancer's boys
Dancer's four are walking more, not sleeping as much, and starting to get very interested in their mom's food dish. We generally start weening when they are between 5-6 weeks old. Dancer is a very diligent and loving mom. She is patient with her puppies.


Mira's five are so sweet.
Mira's boy
The male is inquisitive and likes to investigate. Two of the girls, one gold and one black, are more dainty than their littermates. This litter still spends a lot of time sleeping. Mira is quite protective of her puppies, even now. She always puts her head between my hand and a puppy whenever I reach to pet one or pick one up.

Mira's gold girls
Mira's black girls











In addition, I'm adding a photo of Walker. This was taken at the Springfield, IL show in September. That weekend was his last show weekend, at least for 2010. I haven't decided whether to show him in 2011 or not. He enjoys the ring and I am proud to show him, so what the heck. In addition, now that Zach just needs majors, I'll not be able to show him unless the entry is big enough for there to be at least a 3 point major, so if I want to feed my dog show habit, I'll have to show Walker. However, we have been letting Breaker grow coat and mature so one of these days he can hit the ring as a special so I may take him to some small shows to re-train him. He still needs to mature -- coat, body, and BRAIN! (Those of you who know Breaker are chuckling right now!)

Walker, Group 3 under F. Schwartz


I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you!

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment