Sunday, March 15, 2009

Welcome

Hi! I'm Joyce. Welcome to my Lhasa Apso blog. Our Lhasas are known as 'Joyslyn's Lhasa Apsos.' We've loved and enjoyed the breed since 1973 when our first Lhasa, Pheebe, joined us and started our adventure into owning then later showing and breeding Lhasas. We've never even considered another breed -- that is how taken we were with Joyslyn's Pheebe and, only a month later, our second Lhasa Joyslyn's Miss Buffy Jo.

I am so new to blogging that I am not sure what to do, how to do it, or even why I decided to try it, but for weeks now, "something" has been telling me I need to blog about the Lhasas, so here I am.

What do I hope for? Well...I guess to share some of my knowledge, experiences, and enthusiasm about the breed with others. I don't claim to know it all, but I do know some helpful things. I also think that after 36 years of Lhasa Apsos I'm ready for a trip down memory lane. Perhaps you might like to travel with me as I remember some of the dogs from my past and retell favorite stories.

So, welcome to my blog.

Life is good when you have a Lhasa Apso to love you.

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment