Friday, March 28, 2014

More Photos, No News!


Thanks to Kathy R. for creating and sending me the lovely Lhasa Apso garden!


I heard from Mary, Gabe's owner. Gabe is a litter brother to Rafe. She sent some great photos of him. Here is my favorite of Gabe batting his paw.

And here he is, just chillin' out....

Windy's babies are growing. Here are their pictures at 10 weeks. They are in alphabetical order: Archie, Bandit, Cherry, Josh, Sassy, and Ty.


These puppies enjoy following me everywhere. Here they are, flummoxed by the stairs.


 And here they are taking action.


Rafe and Maggie's puppies are growing fast too!
Here are the two males. Their new families have named them. Andy is on the left and Magoo on the right.


The girls' families have not named them yet.
They are a bunch of charmers. Love 'em all!

I hope you enjoyed the photos!

Life is better when you have a Lhasa to love you!


Joyce


1 comment:

  1. These pics are waaaay to cute!! I called the one where they are starting to go up the steps "The Puppy Migration" LOL I want one of each!
    Raquel

    ReplyDelete