Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Puppies - Age Three Weeks

Here are the latest photos, taken last night. The puppies are now three weeks old. Enjoy!

I will soon have to come up with some call names to distinguish one puppy from another. They were born during a rain storm so if you have any ideas (other than Stormy) related to rainy weather, send me an email at lhasas@joyslynslhasaapsos.com. The black with the white around his neck is going to be Flash. That's as far as I've gotten with ideas. 
A pile of sleeping babies!



Here's a beauty -- the girl
The gold boys, one who did not want to wake up from his nap!











The BIB -- boys in black














Remember, life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you!

Joyce

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those puppies are so cute and adorable. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to meet them in person!! -Diana Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with the sleepy gold boy!
    -Ellen-

    ReplyDelete