Sunday, April 17, 2011

Zach and Latest Puppy Pictures

Thanks to all who sent email and Facebook wishes for a happy anniversary. We appreciated it.

I'm posting some pictures of Zach. I was talking to someone about him and referred the person to the blog to see Zach pictures. Later I realized that I had not posted pictures of him. He finished his championship in December and I had intended to post his finishing picture but never did! I think I posted pictures of  him on my Facebook page instead! Anyway, here are two pictures of our boy Zach. He is so handsome! He finished with back-to-back majors and looked great in the ring -- the best he's ever shown. It was a thrill to watch him and, again, I thank my friend Jane who did a great job showing him for me that weekend.

Ch. Joyslyn MLS Dakota Playboy at Heart
Ch. Joyslyn MLS Dakota Playboy at Heart
 The latest puppy pictures, taken about a week ago, are also included in this post. Everyone is doing well, even the little squirt who toddles around like she owns the place! She's a little tyke but not a "runt," a word I always associate with a puppy that is sickly and not thriving. That is definitely not Miss Penny. She's small but mighty! First vet check and shots are scheduled for Monday afternoon. I apologize for being so far behind with pictures. Last week was a busy one, and the schedule for this one looks just as busy.

Enjoy the pictures and remember...Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you!

Joyce

Callie

Dreamer

Jake

Penny

Tempe

No comments:

Post a Comment