Wednesday, June 23, 2010

George Carlin on Dogs and the Secret of Life

I found this quotation from George Carlin and just had to share:

"I love my dog. I love all my dogs. Every dog I ever had, I still love 'em. And in my life, believe me, I have had me a bunch of dogs. Because you keep gettin' a new one, don't ya? It's true. As life goes on, you keep gettin' one new dog after another. That's the whole secret of life. Life is a series of dogs."

It may not be true for all of you readers, but it is so true for me! My life has been, among other important things, a series of dogs.

As a matter of fact, I am a little leery about dying one day because there will be a mob of dogs waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge. (It will truly be heaven if the angels will groom them so I don't have to!)

Cheers!

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment