Monday, June 22, 2015

Now Seven Weeks...



Puppies are nature's remedy for feeling unloved, plus numerous other ailments of life.
~ Richard Allan Palm


Seven Weeks and Growing!


Vader 7 weeks

Hawk 7 weeks
Thor 7 weeks
Kimmi 7 weeks
Jenna 7 weeks
Bekka 8 weeks
Whoa!

Bekka?? Where did she come from?

Bekka is a half-sister to my litter. Breaker is also her sire and her mother is actually an "aunt" to Maggie, the mother of my five. Bekka came home with me on Saturday. She and the other five act as if she has been part of the litter from the beginning. I was having enough trouble trying to decide which of the two girls to keep. Now there is a third, and the decision is even more difficult!

What Next?

Josh, Luna, and I are at long last gearing up for shows this weekend. It's been well over a month for us so I'm more than ready and I think they will be excited too once I start pulling out the crates and the other show equipment. We're headed for West Bend, WI, for the All-breed shows as well as the Greater Milwaukee Lhasa Apso Club specialties. Riley, Josh's half sister will be coming in from Iowa to compete in the Beginner Puppy Competition. That should be fun! Wish us safe travel and some luck in the show ring!

Life is Better When You Have A Lhasa to Love You!

Joyce




No comments:

Post a Comment