|This is the female we call Sassy|
|This is the male, Enzo|
|This female is called Biscuit|
|The new babies, 2 days old|
|Dalai -- with the unique one white and one black leg|
The November issue of ShowSight Magazine has a very nice article about the Lhasa Apso, titled "The Almost Perfect Dog." Go to https://www.showsightonline.com/2019/2019_11/mobile/
Chance ranked #15 in the National Owner Handler Series
Autumn again. #17 in Grand Champion Rankings
Yeah, I know it's bragging...but I am really proud of my dogs and their accomplishments. Those of you who have puppies from Chance and Josh can bask in some of the spotlight too!
- Bugles that are shaped like a cornucopia or Horn of Plenty, a symbol of our nation's abundance.
- Pretzels representing arms folded in prayer, a freedom sought by those who founded our country.
- Candy Corn that represents the sacrifices of the Pilgrims' first winter when food was scarce and settlers survived on just a few kernels of corn a day.
- Nuts or Seeds to represent the promise of a future harvest, one we will reap only if seeds are planted and tended with diligence.
- Dried Fruits that represent harvest gifts of our bountiful land.
- M&Ms in Fall colors of yellow, orange, and brown to represent Memories of families and friends who came before us and the Miracles of life and love.
- Hershey's Kisses to represent the love of family and friends that sweeten our lives.