Thursday, May 26, 2011

Off to the Show


It's pouring rain here today (again!) so keeping the freshly bathed Lhasas dry and "show ready" was a problem this morning. Tomorrow I leave for the 4-day show weekend in Bloomington, IL. If you are nearby, stop at the show to watch the Lhasas. The show is being held at the Interstate Center. This will probably be Walker's final shows until September, when I'll take him out to a few before we go to Albuquerque and the national specialty. Maggie is making her debut in the ring on Saturday. I decided to give her Friday to get used to the sights, sounds, and smells and relax a bit. Raven is going along for the ride.

Tonight will be busy…packing, packing, packing…more bathing, drying, and general fussing with the coats…loading the car (I hope the rain stops by then)...and I think we are supposed to have our granddaughter overnight also.

Here are the pictures of Connor and Secret's girls that I mentioned yesterday. We had cuter ones of Tempe but the flash made her eyes green and alien looking! Ugh. 

Callie

Dreamer

Penny

Tempe


I'm off to the show tomorrow AM, hoping I don't have to swim to get there!

Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you.

Joyce

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the show, and aren't they cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable. I love Tempe's coat color. Hilo is doing great. Calmer now.........lol
    Good luck at the show.

    Raquel

    ReplyDelete