Monday, January 24, 2011

You Can't Reach Me By E-Mail!

Ch. Joyslyn's Dazzling Marquis

So...the latest news is that, yes, Infobahn Outfitters of Macomb managed to restore my website and it now operates. Thank goodness! It took them nearly a week. What they have failed to do since Friday, January 14, is to fix things (1) so I can get to the lhasas@joyslynslhasaapsos.com email to read and respond to messages people have sent me and (2) so I can get into the website to update pages. It is very frustrating to type in the URLs and get a 404 message! I've been holding my temper so far since Stacy, who answers the Infobahn phone, does not deserve my ire. I've been calling everyday and perhaps one of these days she'll have the URL of my website ingrained in her mind so I won't have to spell it each time! (ha ha!) What I resent is the fact that although she puts in ticket after ticket asking the tech guys to call me, no one has. Anyway, if you have been emailing me at the email address associated with the website, understand that I know your emails are getting through and are waiting my response. Please don't be upset if I have not responded yet. I can't!!

If you are looking for a puppy and have emailed me, here is the news: We have 3 puppies available: Jet, a black male; Ty, a gold male; and Raven, a black female. The puppies are now 3 months old, growing like weeds, and into everything. They are a sweet group of puppies, all of them full of themselves, all of them getting along well, and all of them full of puppy love and lots of kisses.

We did not take pictures this weekend. Lynn is working on giving our bathroom a face lift and a fresh coat of paint. We just never got to it. So, if you are here to see photos, take a look at previous posts. The puppies haven't changed too much...just gotten fluffier and cuter.

Right now, don't email me...call if you already sent an email and need an urgent reply. The phone number is on the website: www.joyslynslhasaapsos.com

When will we have more pictures posted? Soon, I hope!

Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you. I've got a good life!

Joyce

P.S. The photo is of "Maddie" whom we bred. Isn't she adorable? She was owned by my dear friend JoAnne Hays. I'm sure Maddie and JoAnne's Buster were both waiting for JoAnne when she arrived at the Rainbow Bridge.

2 comments:

  1. Maddie has the sweetest face ever. The rainbow bridge is a very happy place.

    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, she was adorable. JoAnne used to say that Maddie insisted on wearing her barrettes, which is unusual because most Lhasas can't wait to shake them or scratch them out! But Maddie knew she was beautiful so she made sure she kept them in place. Such a little lady!

    ReplyDelete