Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sharing Pictures

Ch. Joyslyn's Heartbreaker
Last time I wrote I was frustrated about the website being down. Evidently the company got its server content restored and the server up and running sometime this afternoon. Yesterday I called the company again because on every browser I used I kept getting a "This site is untrustworthy" message when I tried to access the Joyslyn's website. Now, THAT is not a message I want to send to people who visit my site!

Ch. Joyslyn's Heartbreaker
I'm posting some photos of our Lhasa, Breaker. Officially, he is Ch. Joyslyn's Heartbreaker. He earned his championship in the fall of 2009 when he was 13 months old. He is a slow maturing Lhasa so he has been hanging out at home growing coat, and we've been waiting to see if he is ready to go back into the ring. Our training classes start in late February so I'm hoping to get Breaker to a few to see if he remembers what showing is all about. If he does, we'll try a few shows. I'd like to special him one day but for now I need him to get some practice before we get serious about being back in the ring.

When Breaker was being shown, judges always had positive comments about his movement, his coat texture, and his profile. In addition to all that, he has a beautiful expression, a nice reverse scissors bite, and a happy-go-lucky disposition.

Ty, who is Breaker's son, looks a lot like Breaker. He isn't as goofy as Breaker was/is though! Ty's favorite toy is a latex ball. In that he also resembles his sire!

'Til next time!

Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you!

Joyce

4 comments:

  1. Hilo resembles him too, in the happy go lucky attitude. He also has a beautiful facial expression.........when you can see it! LOL
    Right now a fan of hair growing from his nose blocks his face. Funny...

    RB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raquel, Sorry I did not get your comment posted sooner. While my website is up, the lhasas@joyslynslhasaapsos.com email is not. I think people can send me email, but I cannot log on to read it. Very frustrating. I found your comment because I came to the blog to post a message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to say hello! I got my first Lhasa Apso in September :-) He is a very calm and confident boy, 2 years old. I really love him, and everyone around me do too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Maisen and welcome to the wonderful world of Lhasa ownership! I think the Lhasa Apso is super breed (obviously!) and am so glad yours has found a loving home.

    ReplyDelete