Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekly Puppy Pictures

Mira's girls, Raven and Whisper, age 8 weeks
Hello! It is time for the weekly photo update. I hope you have enjoyed watching the puppies as they've grown.

You'll notice some puppies missing from this weekly photo update. Vanilla is gone, and Carmel left for her new home on Saturday. Her new family had a 14+ hour round trip to get here and back home! But I'm pretty sure they think the trip was worth it.

A few years ago, a family drove quite a distance to pick up their puppy. I later asked them what they named him and they said, "Miles, because we had to drive so many to get him!"
Mira's boy, Jet, age 8 weeks

The day after Christmas Tara and one of the boys will leave for their new homes. It is great to meet people with whom I've been communicating about the puppies -- some of them for months before the litters were even born!

Since I probably will not be posting anything else this week as I prepare for our family's Christmas celebration, I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for reading the blog.  I've enjoyed sharing my ideas and my dogs' pictures with you. Thanks to those of you who left comments. It's nice to know the blog is being read.


Socks and Ty, Dancer's boys, age 9 week

Tara and Maggie, Mira's girls, age 8 weeks.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with good health, happiness, prosperity, and all the blessings you can handle.

Life, as you well know, is good when you have a Lhasa to love you.

Joyce

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Joyce and puppies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got your holiday letter and had to check out your puppy pics, especially the black one, way too cute. Love the blog and really love your saying "Life is good when you have a lhasa to love you." Have a great holiday. Hopefully see you soon.

    Your lhasa loving niece,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie, It was Whisper I was talking about. Please give the family my love. Hugs and bigger hugs to all for a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete