Monday, August 15, 2011

Sharing Photos

We've had a hiatus from dog shows and I'm really looking forward to the next ones the last weekend in August. Breaker,  Raven, Maggie and I are headed to Lake Elmo for the Twin Cities Lhasa Apso Club's two specialties and one of the two all-breed shows. It's almost an 8 hour drive so I decided to head home early  Sunday morning rather than stay for Sunday's show and then have to drive well into the night to get home.

I'm sharing pictures of Raven's win at the Waukesha show in July. She looks so pretty.


Here's a picture of Breaker taken on the previous day. I cropped myself out  because the photographer caught me as I was bending over. I remarked that at least the picture of the top of my head  indicated I had a full head of hair, no scalp showing! One of friends commented that I could also be glad no cleavage was showing. (Ha...now you wish I'd post the whole picture, right?)
Today is my birthday so it was a nice 'present' that these photos arrived in the mail. I was looking forward to seeing how they turned out!

Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you!

Joyce



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Joyce ... and how nice that your photos won't show up on Dog Show Fashion Police lolol. Raven looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly...very nice. I never want to show up on the internet in one of those cleavage shots or rear end photos taken of "fashionable" dog show exhibitors! OMG...I wonder what those people were thinking when they got dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>> OMG...I wonder what those people were thinking when they got dressed!

    Good question ... or when they were shopping!! If nothing else, we know they could make the "People of Wal-Mart" site lol.

    ReplyDelete