Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weekly Photos

Dancer's girls.

Hi Everyone! Thanks for being so patient when I know that many of you are constantly checking for puppy picture updates. As many of you already know, I had surgery on my foot last Wednesday. Everything went well but I have been in bed with the foot up for a week. Today I managed to make the trip down the stairs to the computer so I could get the pictures posted. I still have to lie down with the foot up almost constantly but I'm sitting here with it up so that's close, right??

Dancer's boys.



Mira's black girls.

Mira's gold girls.

Mira's black boy.

Dancer's puppies are the ones on the purple blanket.Mira's puppies are on the red blanket.

When these photos were taken, Mira's puppies were 2 weeks and 3 days old. Dancer's were 3 weeks and 2 days old. Everyone is eating well and growing and becoming more active each day.



Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you!

Joyce

4 comments:

  1. I just wanna kiss 'em all!! How CUTE!!!!
    They are all very adorable little guys (and girls).

    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blond pup is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are getting really cute. They are walking, wagging tails, and playing with each other. The black male is an explorer! I put the litter on a blanket in the family room while I changed their bedding. I found him behind one of the speakers in the entertainment center. He's the brave one. Everyone else just piled up and went to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute Joyce! I hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete