Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Miscellaneous…some updates






Walker's photos came this weekend and I am happy to share them with you! It was nice to see the photos and re-live the fun and excitement of those wins!

It seems the only person Belle wants to walk with is our 3-year-old granddaughter! Belle is now 8.5 months old, and I am at my wit's end with her. Nothing I try seems to work and the Klara option is out at shows!! I guess Belle will come around in her own time – or not. Lately you hear me moaning, "Why can't things be easy?" (Hear the tiny violins playing in the background.) She is looking cute. She has a lot of coat, like her mom and her grandpa Walker. See the photo.

Mira and Breaker are headed to class tonight. They have a show coming up in early October and, after his less-than-stellar performance on the table and her antics at the last show (except she is good on the table!), it's time for class. We have three classes we can attend, one in Peoria on Tuesdays, one in Moline on Wednesdays, and one in Davenport on Thursdays. The only problem is that each is at least 1.5 hours away! It's nice to have options so the dogs experience different environments and different "judges" to examine them.

Presently, we are waiting to determine if our Dancer is pregnant. We have not had puppies since Belle was born in December last year, and Dancer's breeding to Ch. Karlyn's How Do You Like Me Now ("Alvin") has been long anticipated. She was due in season in March and did not come in until August 1. My dogs have a habit of doing things when they feel like it I guess!

I received a call Sunday from Davy's new owner who said things were going great and that Davy was such a loving and playful dog. They are having a lot of fun getting to know each other. I'm so glad Davy is happy … oh, and the new owner too!

Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you.

Joyce

1 comment:

  1. Tashi still doesn't like to walk either. Even if I tempt with a treat! It's really fine though because we have a biiig back yard. Belle is so cute!

    ReplyDelete