Sunday, September 17, 2017

Latest Puppy Photos



Puppies are nature's remedy for feeling unloved, plus numerous other ailments of life.  
~ Richard Allan Palm


It is certainly hard to feel unloved at our house. We have puppies! They are adorable and they are full of kisses and cuddles. As you scroll through the photos this week, you will notice that some puppies are missing. Yesterday was an exciting day for three new puppy owners and for Lacy, Gracie, and Georgie. Finn and Grady were not sure what happened and why their siblings were no longer here to join in chasing, romping, and toy trading/stealing events that happen in our family room. 

You will notice that Daisy now has a new name. Her new owners stopped by to meet her and play with her this weekend and together we decided that "Daisy" just did not fit. Her new name is Penny. Penny fell in love with her new people, and they with her. They won't have too much longer to wait to take Penny home with them.

Penny is ornery, just like her mom Kimmi. She is full of fun and mischief. For example, I cannot walk across the floor without her latching onto the leg of my jeans! It makes for a strange journey across the floor.

Puppy Photos

Josh x Shadow, age 9 weeks


  
Finn





Grady

Rafe x Kimmi, age 8 weeks

Penny (who used to be Daisy)
Copper

Hunter

Miles
I am hoping to keep one of these boys to show. I am not quite sure which one yet and have given myself until the end of the month to decide. One of the others has been spoken for. Matching people with puppies gets pretty crazy sometimes and frustrating too (for the buyers) because it takes me so long to make up my mind!

Winslow and Luna, age 6 weeks

 Two of the males (don't know which two yet) have been spoken for. The other male and both girls I have held in reserve as I try to decide if I want a male and/or a female from the litter. Once I make my decision, deadline October 21, other puppies will be available. People call and email to ask if I have puppies, and I do, except I have to tell them I do not yet know what is available, and they give me the impression that that is weird. (I can't imagine why!!) It boils down to this: one male (Grady) from Josh x Shadow (that's another long story!); one male from Rafe x Kimmi if I decide to keep a boy or two if I do not decide to keep one; and one female from Winslow x Luna, if I keep a girl, two if I do not, and one male if I decide not to keep a male from that litter. Confused yet? Yeah, I know...

Bekka (mad because I woke her up!)

Chase

Dottie

Griffin

Linc

ALAC National Specialty Week

The American Lhasa Apso Club is holding its 2017 National Specialty in St. Louis from October 16 - October 20. The theme this year is "Rolling Down The River." Here is the cute cover from the Premium List and the tentative schedule for the week. Lhasas and their people come from across the country to compete. If you want to see some lovely Lhasa Apsos and/or chat with breeders and exhibitors from across the USA, this is a great opportunity to do so.



Life is Better When You Have A Lhasa to Love You!

Joyce






1 comment:

  1. Too bad we can't go to the St. Louis show. My husband will not be recovered enough from his knee surgery. It would be fun to see a show and all the Lhasa's. We visit STL all the time.

    ReplyDelete