Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!! If You Dislike Lhasa Puppy Pictures, Don't Bother with This Blog!



I walked outside this morning to get in the car and head for the office. Brrr... But then I thought, "The front door is already locked. I don't feel like going back inside for a jacket. The day will warm up." Silly me...the day was still crisp and chilly when I left work. Brrr...the jacket is coming out of the closet tomorrow "just in case!"

Whatever...let's get to the pictures! The puppies are 9 weeks (on the 27th for the Duncan and Maggie puppies) and almost 9 weeks (on the 30th for the Josh and Luna puppies). They are adorable, messy, into everything, and busy doing all kinds of cute puppy things. They no longer want to pose for photos. Such wiggling!!!
I'm wearing a blue shirt when I'm holding the Duncan x Maggie puppies and a peach shirt with the Josh x Luna puppies.
Female

Male

Female

Male

Female
Female
Male

Male (evidently sleepy!)
And since many of you wrote to tell me how much you enjoyed seeing the photos of the puppies playing, here are a lot of such photos for you to enjoy.





















And now, here is the most recent show photo of Josh. It was taken at the Tri City Kennel Club show in Amana, IA, on September 2. Josh won Owner-Handled Group 1 that day.



I hope you enjoyed the photos. The puppies will be leaving soon, so these are the last of multiple puppy pictures. I'll have to find something else to write about!!

As always: Life is better when you have a Lhasa to love you!

Joyce


 





No comments:

Post a Comment