Thursday, February 27, 2014

Just Some Pictures...But They Are Adorable!




And, may I add, that if you have loved many Lhasa Apsos, your heart is extra big and your life has been full of blessings.

So, here are the latest pictures of the puppies, six weeks old today. They are eating puppy food and loving it; busy exploring all the nooks and crannies they can find, including some I'd prefer they did not find; engaging in minor puppy battles; carrying around toys, some of which are twice their size; learning to use the piddle pads; and showing interest in the cat, who is definitely not interested in them. Boris sits on the mantle in an attack crouch, tail twitching, waiting to find a straggler he can pounce on. So far, it's only been wishful thinking on his part, mostly because he knows I am watching him!

We are blessed to have such beautiful Lhasa babies. Just look at those faces!

Archie and Josh, 6 weeks

Tyler and Bandit, six weeks

Cherry and Sassy, 6 weeks
Finally, I am announcing the birth of five beautiful puppies, sired by GCh. Joyslyn's Inherit the Wind  out of Ch. Joyslyn's Moonlight Magic:

Photo taken just a couple hours after birth. The three girls are in the middle.

This picture is a blast from my past. It shows my friend, JoAnne Hays (now deceased) with her new champion, Maddie, known to AKC as "Ch. Joyslyn Dazzling Marquis." This photo of JoAnne and Maddie is 20 years old. How quickly time goes by and how easily a memory prompted by a picture can bring tears. JoAnne was fairly new to showing in 1993 but she and her MiToya Lhasas went on to become major contenders in the mid-west. Thanks to Marsha Susag, Windy's breeder and co-owner, for finding the photo in a 1993 Bulletin and sending it to me.

I am thankful for my Lhasas for many reasons, not the least of which is all the wonderful friends I have made and people I have met because of the Lhasas.

Life is better when you have a Lhasa to love you!


Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment