Monday, December 10, 2012

Just Some Puppy Pictures

How many days until Christmas??? The tree is up and decorated. I am waiting for two more online orders to arrive and think I have only two more gifts to purchase for one son. My goal is wrap a few presents each day from now through the 21st. In the meantime, there are Lhasas to love...

Here is the weekly photo update on Rafe and Maggie's puppies. The babies are a week old today and doing very well. Maggie is a good mom who cannot stand to be away from her puppies for more than 5 minutes. (That will change in a few weeks!)

So here we go...
These first two photos are of the gold and white parti-color female, taken just as she was yawning. Cute! I love how symmetrical the markings are on her head.




This one is of the gold female...













and this one is the gold male.


In the last post I mentioned not having taken pictures of Windy for a while, so we took care of that and here she is...

Windy
I enjoyed an email and picture from Cooper's owner. Cooper was one of Breaker and Mira's puppies, born in April. Melissa wrote that Cooper "is such a joy. We all simply adore him. He and my daughter Amia are the best of buddies. I think Cooper believes she is one of his litter mates! He will only eat breakfast when she does and the same for dinner. They enjoy playing chase throughout our house."

Who said Lhasas and children don't "click?" Here is cute little Cooper:

Cooper, 7 months
More pictures next week. By then the puppies' eyes will be open!

In the meantime, I hope your holiday preparations are going well.

Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you!

Joyce

3 comments:

  1. Aww, how cute! I can't beleive Hilo's sister is a mom. My Hilo boy is uncle....LOL
    They are beautiful! Have a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year!
    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart melts at those cute faces. Love reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, I am anxiously awaiting the day they open their eyes. I'm thinking it will be Saturday or Sunday. It's fun posting the weekly pictures and sharing the various stages of early puppyhood with readers. The puppies grow so fast and learn so much so quickly.

    ReplyDelete