Friday, November 18, 2011

Just Some Photos

I have had a busy November and remarked to a co-worker today that I have not been in the office a full week yet this month! I left on the 4th to go to Florida. I was back for one day on the 11th. This week I was in Chicago for meetings Tuesday - Thursday. Next week, we are open only 3 days. And Christmas is getting closer and closer...

Here are the promised photos from the National Specialty. I am missing the photo of Walker, taken after the Top 20 competition. I received a photo of another person's dog so imagine someone else received mine. If I ever get it, I'll post it also.

Enjoy the photos and enjoy Thanksgiving. I hope you each have long, long lists of blessings to count. And I hope at least one of those blessings is a Lhasa Apso.

Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you.

Joyce
Walker, Award of Merit

Walker, Select Dog

Raven, Select Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment