Friday, November 13, 2009

They Have Arrived!

The puppies are here!

Yesterday morning Secret's temp was 98.3, a sure sign that puppies should arrive within the next 24 hours. She was quiet all day yesterday so I assumed I'd be up all night as she whelped her puppies. I was up all night with her, as she was very restless and did not want me out of her sight, but no puppies arrived.

I watched a lot of movies on STARZ!

Finally, the first puppy was born at 8AM. The last came at 10:45, so once Secret started, things went rapidly. We have 7 gold puppies, 4 males and 3 females. So far everyone seems to be doing well. I pray that continues.

Which of those little girls will be my next show girl?? Time will tell!

I'll be posting pictures on the website as the puppies grow.

As for me, I am exhausted. It's time for a nap!

Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you! Seven little bundles of love are going to make seven families feel very special in a few months!

Joyce

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! congratulations **POP** a little champagne for you and Secret :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new babies, Joyce ... hope Mom and pups continue to thrive!

    ReplyDelete