Friday, October 9, 2009

Disappointment

As you know, we have not had puppies since the Christmas litter last year when Belle was born. Dancer went to the vet for an x-ray today, and I found out what I've been suspecting for a few weeks – Dancer is NOT PREGNANT. Now all my eggs are indeed in one basket: Secret was bred in mid September. I'm hoping she will have puppies so I will have something to show next year. They'll be due around November 16.

In the meantime, tomorrow AM my ND Lhasa friend Marsha and I are taking off to travel to PA to the national specialty. As a person who tries to find a silver lining to every cloud (it's hard sometimes!), I'm thinking that at least I don't have to worry about puppies being born while I am gone. Lynn is extremely good at assisting our girls, but I like to be there.

Life is good when you have a Lhasa to love you!

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment